Monday, January 16, 2012

Sign up for the Friday Night Sew In!

The FNSI is just days away- January 20th.

My cousin/cohost, Crafty Vegas Mom, is doing all the work this month. I won't be joining because we will be whooping it up celebrating my lil' brother's 40th Birthday!! He's flying home from Afghanistan in Wednesday and turns 40 on Friday.

BUT... I will have some things to share this week. I'm sewing up a storm.

So get on over to www.craftyvegasmom.blogspot.com and sign up to sew!

And since it's not a post without a picture.. I'll share this picture taken yesterday. It's from Spirit Mountain near our home. My oldest son and his buddy.


Pin It

9 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Spirit Mountain?

Patty said...

Looks like loads of fun!

Brandie said...

Have a great time! I hope our brother is home to stay. I wish my baby brother was coming home :(

Michele said...

Have a wonderful week :-) That mountain looks like fun! We are snow free here in Florida.

Maria said...

What fun.

Enjoy your brother's birthday.

Marg said...

Have lots of fun with your brother - glad he's coming home safely. I won't be able to sign up this time either as our eldest DS is turning 18 on Thursday and his party is on Saturday night, so I'll be busy getting organised for that. Hope it all goes well for everyone - be there next month.

Cindy said...

Have a wonderful time with your brother!! That is awesome!! And great picture of your son and his buddy!

RobynLouise said...

Have a great time at your brother's party!
Cheers,
RobynK

Allen said...

Hello, thanks for posting this