I am always on a quest to be organized - I'm sure a few of you out there totally get what I'm saying.
Every year when school begins, I always get papers that I think "I'm going to put this in a place that I won't forget"... but then I usually do forget. You still with me? Yep.. I see you shaking your head.
And since the day my husband and I got married - we have had a system for bills. We have a notebook and everything is written down when to pay etc.
So I decided to put everything in a binder. These are some of the tabs that I have...
1. One for each kid.. with their school papers that I need to keep in their sections. Along with names and phone #'s of their friends (with the parents names and address).
2. Another for my Christmas card list.. everyone's address is there. Along with my regular address book.
3. A tab for bills - need I say more.
4. Emergency repair phone #'s - like utilities, gas, cable.. etc.
5. Emergency house information - like where the shut off is for water, breaker box, gas line.. etc. Do you know where these are in your house? You should - what if there was an emergency??!! (sorry.. got a little bossy there)
And pretty much anything else I can think of in the future.
And since I like things 'pretty' - I made this binder cover...
FoR Me & FNSI
9 hours ago