Saturday, March 13, 2010

We have a Winner!!!

While I have your attention, I want to show you my finished Laundry Room Quilt before I tell you the winner!! Now I just need to get in there and do the laundry, paint.. and get this up on the wall.


I "wrote" the word laundry on there... it was good practice on a small project. My goal is to be able to free motion words on much larger quilts. Like someones name.. maybe my kids names on the corner of their quilts.. or "Baby" on a baby quilt.. You get the idea.

Ok.. now for the fun part.. DRUM ROLL please.....

Her name is Candace and she has a sweet little blog called Wraggedy Patches
So Candace.. you LUCKY DUCK, send me your address so I can get this in the mail to you before I change my mind so you can enjoy it.

Don't worry - I have one for myself too. And for all those who asked where to get one - check with your LQS, most of the quilt stores that I've been to carry them. And if they don't have the new one - ask for it.

However - one interesting note - the old one (with 102 blocks) and this new one (with 160 blocks) only have 2 or 3 repeats that I could spot - otherwise they all look different. I didn't do a scientific comparison.. so I could be wrong. Either way.. get one! You won't regret it!
Pin It

10 comments:

Jane said...

That will be a lovely addition to the laundry. Can't think of a better incentive to get it decorated so you can get this up on the wall

Anonymous said...

your laundry room quilt is very cute!

Sherry said...

I love your laundry quilt - it's fantastic and what a great idea using the word in the quilting too.

Unknown said...

your little quilt is adorbale! congrats to your winner too.....Melinda

Just Ramblin' said...

Great laundry room quilt. Love the quilting. Nola

retdairyqueen said...

Your laundry quilt is lovely and very clever with the writing in the quilting

Candace said...

You're laundry quilt is a winner, and so am I, Yeah! I am very excited and grateful.

Val said...

Oh I love the laundry room quilt. so sweet. Congrats to Candace!

Bobbi said...

congrats candace. that laundry quilt turned out GREAT!!! good stitching tooO!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations Candace!
Cute little laundry quilt Heidi!