Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Move over UGLY.. here comes GOOFY!!

You may have heard of Ugly Dolls - they are so adorable and also, in my opinion, over priced!

So, with all my 'planned' holiday sewing done, I decided to make my own version for my two boys. I dug through my Minky scraps.. and this is what I came up with.

I have them all wrapped and under the tree already. Can't wait to see what they think when they open them up.

Here is the backside. I tried printing a label that actually said Handmade by Mom.. but it was too big. So I scrapped it and went with my regular labels.
I want to make more.. I want to make a pink one. No girls in my house though. But I do know a few little ones.. hmmm.. maybe I'll surprise someone. And can you imagine them with chenille? How cute that would be too!!!
Pin It


Bobbi said...

they are SOOOOOO adorable! will you by mommy? i want a pink or brown minkie one...and a flannel quilt to cuddle up with.

Bergfamilyfun said...

Those are adorable!!

Needled Mom said...

Very cute. I am sure they will be well loved.

Valerie said...

Oh I just love them! Are you gonna share how to make them sometime? Merry Christmas!

Pam said...

Hello Heidi-

Congrats on winning the pillow I made for Jen's Tatertots and jello giveaway. The pillow is on its way! Love your goofy dolls! I have a tracking number for you if you'd like it (it was mailed on Monday). You can chat with me from my blog at relishthehome.blogspot.com

Have a wonderful Christmas! I wish I was in Arizona for Christmas- the weather is looking frightful here. :) Pam