Thursday, April 12, 2012

Quiltmaker 100 Blocks Vol 5

I did it again!!


I have a block in Quiltmakers 100 Blocks Vol 5

I didn't make the cover.. but that's ok.

If you remember my block that was in Vol 4 - let me just say that this new block is WAY BETTER!!! I love this new block!

I can't show it to you though.. not until the magazine comes out.
It will hit Newsstands May 8th!



But - you can join me for the Quiltmakers 100 Blocks Blog Tour coming in just a few weeks. There will be a lot of great prizes to be had.. so you won't want to miss it.

Pin It

12 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Way to go Heidi! Can't wait to see your block.

Quilter Kathy said...

Congratulations! That is so very exciting! I can't wait for the blog tour!!

LesQuilts said...

Congratulations!
Can't wait to see your block!
Take care, Leslie

shez said...

congrats heidi,what an acheivement,well done.xx

Grethe said...

How great to hear;CONGRATULATIONS, you must be ever so proud :-)

SoozeM said...

Woohoo congrats!! That is fantastic, and well deserved!

Wendy B said...

Yay....great job Heidi!!! Well done! I'll be hopping on that blog train....love this blog hop!....can't wait to see what you came up with!
sugary hugs
wendy :O) xo

Gene Black said...

Congrats Heidi. I love looking at these books. I keep thinking I will make a sampler of blocks from the ones I have. I think that would make a great quilt.
Can't wait to see your block.

Impera_Magna said...

Congratulations, Heidi! WTG! What an accomplishment! Brava!

Maria said...

Congratulations Heidi. Well done....

Bobbi said...

congrats to my twin!!! i cant wait to see the block.

Quilt Hollow said...

Woo Hoo! Glad you made it again! No doubt you shouldn't have!! You, my friend...a talent!