Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Twisted Table Topper

Ok.. remember recently when I showed you the Twister Tool? If not.. you can read about it here.

I finished this small table topper using the Mini Twister and some Charm squares.


I love how it turned out and it was super quick to make. I've actually had it done for a few weeks but never got around to showing you until now.

I'm thinking this little tool would make a great Friday Night Sew-in prize in the future! Maybe December.. I'll have to see what I can come up with. Pin It

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great!

I am getting excited for this weekend's FNSI!!

~ Meagan

Cheryl said...

Very cute. I just made a small quilt using the tool and had such fun with it. I like your idea for it. Good way to use up some leftover fall fabric. Idea for FNSI.

Wonky Girl said...

Great colors and cute pattern.

Denise :) said...

That's terrific! I think I need to go look at those directions; this looks like something I might need in my home! :)

Melody said...

I love the fabrics you have chosen. Your table topper looks great.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I have the tool Heidi, but would love to know how to do the four separate designs with borders like your! So cute!

Sandy said...

Very cute! I have seen that tool demoed, but it looked hard to me.

John'aLee said...

Oh so sweet!

RobynLouise said...

Love the colours in this and it looks fantastic!