Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Are you ready for the best night of the week?

Yes.. I'm talking about Friday Night!! It's the November Friday Night Sew-In this Friday!

As always - I'm so ready!! I have quite a few projects that I'm working on and just might be pulling an "All Nighter".

Ok.. now if you know me at all. you know how funny that is. I'm not an "All Nighter" kind of girl. Well, maybe back in my 20's, but that was a totally different kind of 'sewing' (wink wink)

Anyway.. I'm an early riser! In fact, most people know that they should never call me after 9pm.. cuz I'm usually asleep - or well on my way.

But I do stay up for the Friday Night Sew-in.. and occasionally when I'm on a roll.. I do stay up late.

So - on Friday.. after I make dinner (from a box I'm sure), do the dishes, pick clothes up off the floor, get my husband and kids settled with a movie and a bowl of popcorn.. I will be sitting down with all of you and tapping into the left half of my brain for some creative fun!

And if you haven't signed up yet.. click here! What are you waiting for.. you'll be glad you did it! Pin It

12 comments:

Maria said...

Yep have my projects packed to take to my retreat. Will be doing my FNSI there.You never know that could be an all nighter. Well at least a late night.

lisa said...

I've been sewing like a mad woman over here lately (I think because I really really cleaned the house before my folks came last weekend I don't have to do too much to stay on top of it yet) and am looking forward to a successful FNSI here. I think I might rent myself a movie since the girls were just given some good oldies from my sis in law (strawberry shortcake anyone?)

Anonymous said...

I am busy busy busy cutting and prepping my projects ready for the big night! It could be a very late night - or a mid-afternoon start... In fact it could be a FRIDAY sew-in lol.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to it! I have plans and fabric waiting for me on my table!

~ Meagan

Mrs A said...

I have my project ready and waiting, and as i am on the other side of the planet does this mean i have my friday and yours to do this or am i cheating?! Cant wait to see everyones projects, Thanks Heidi

Kim said...

Im in! And its my birthday!!

RobynLouise said...

Eek! FNSI has snuck up on me again! Where did those weeks go? I need a gift for a family friend whose birthday party is on Saturday night so I think that's my project :D.

Libby said...

I'm Ready! btw..I go to bed at 9pm but I am always up by 5am...I love mornings!! I have energy in the mornings..but try to get me to do something around 10pm..I will cry!

pinsandneedles said...

I'm so ready! My projects are awaiting! Thanks for hosting!

apple blossom said...

Yep, got the projects all ready to go.

It's not the best night of the week, but of the month.

thanks for hosting this.

Helen in Switzerland said...

Hey Heidi,
I would sew love to join you - but my machine is away at the beauty salon....so I will sit quietly and hand quilt tomorrow evening if it's all the same to you. Progress will be slow, but better than nothing!

Mistea said...

Had a productive night with starts - got some of the basics sorted.
Thanks for hosting.