Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Boxes.. bubble wrap.. and cuteness!

I've started the packing for our move to Minnesota.. I have 4 weeks before the moving truck drives out of town! It will be here before I know it!

So I will be seeing a lot of this for awhile...

As I was packing.. I realized that something was missing. I kept setting my tape and Sharpie down and then had to look for it everytime I needed it. SO.. I made myself this super duper cute "Moving Apron" using a tea towel and some fabric. It makes my 'packing clothes' look HOT and Sassy!

....now if I could just do something with my hair.. maybe I'll wear a hat tomorrow.. Pin It

8 comments:

Bobbi said...

great idea for that apron!!! easier way to keep the sharpie around.

Jamie said...

Super cute Heidi! What a great idea! Good luck with all of the packing...it's amazing how much we accumulate over the years!

Barb said...

What a cute apron and smart idea!!

Val said...

Now that is the smartest thing ever! Good luck on the packing.

Micki said...

So cute Heidi!...Good luck with your packing!
Micki

crafty pug said...

love the apron! very snazzy! just also wondering about the sign up for the next friday night sew in. obviously you are mega busy at the moment with the move - will it still be going ahead?

omashee aka Barb said...

Ok Heidi, I know you've got to be crazy-out-of-your-mind with packing, but you HAVE to share how you made this adorable and functional apron. Please! I'm somewhat challenged about design or I'd figure it out myself. I've got to have one! I spend more time everyday searching for 'lost' items. Do a girl a favor & tell me how! Did I say please and thank you?

Kim said...

Your apron is a great idea. Glad to hear that you will soon become a Minnesota resident. We are enjoying a wonderful summer here in MN this year and your family will arrive just in time to enjoy the fireworks display held down near the Lift Bridge and Bay Front Playground and Festival Park ~ down by the harbor.