Friday, March 5, 2010

Goofy Girl!

I'm getting ready to go have lunch with one of my very best girlfriends. I don't get to see her often enough because she is one busy girl. She owns her own business.. but also works a full time job to help keep the business afloat during these difficult times. AND.. she's a Mommy to a super sweet 3 year old little girl that my boys can't get enough of. Whenever they are over at our house.. my boys dote on that little girl.. and shower her with attention.
Isn't she ADORABLE!!!

They just recently re-did her bedroom to make it "big girl" friendly.. It's very pink and oh so pretty. So, I made this Goofy Doll for her
I made her from pink fleece and then put a pink minky heart and ears on her. Something soft...
And my favorite part...

Her backside... not only does this Goofy girl have curves.. but I gave her ruffles on the butt.

I hope she likes her for years to come!
Pin It

13 comments:

Jane said...

I love the ruffles too, I am sure she will be loved in her new home

Unknown said...

That is too adorable!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Okay. That is totally ADORABLE!! I want to make one... for MYSELF! LOL!

Bobbi said...

i LOVE LOVE the ruffle butt! how C U T E is that!

Poppyprint said...

I am laughing my head off!!! That ruffly monster butt is genius!!!

Val said...

Love it!

Diane said...

So so cute! Love it!

julia said...

Of course she'll love it for years to come.

Jamie said...

Love the ruffle butt! Very cute!

DeAnna said...

Oh what a sassy looking stuffed toy. You did a great job. I'm sure it will be loved for years to come.

Unknown said...

Both are just gorgeous , the little girl and the softie , love ruffles .

country mouse said...

Way too cute. I love the ruffles, I might try my hand at making one, my daughter would love it. A little sassy, just like her :cD

Unknown said...

what a doll she is and the goofy doll is pretty cute too!