Monday, February 22, 2010

Potholders Received!

My swap partner for the Potholder Pass was Illene - and she lives in Australia. I received an email from her today letting me know she received them and loves them.

These are the potholders that I made for her.

I also included a Starbucks coffee mug from Arizona - I forgot to take a picture of that though.

I'm signed up already for round 2 of the potholder pass... can't wait to get going on it.
After doing potholders - I have the urge to make some placemats now.

Pin It

10 comments:

loulee said...

Aww! I was hoping they were for me! They are so cute.
I'm signed up for the second round too.

Miss 376 said...

These are really lovely, beautiful colours

Poppyprint said...

super cute!! I bet she just loves them - very springy and sweet.

PunkiePie said...

VERY pretty! Your partner was very lucky!

CupCakeCutie said...

I love them! What did you use as insulation? I made some pot holders but they are to thin to actually take anything out of the oven. More like hot pads I guess. Would love to hear what you used.

Melinda Cornish said...

I am not surprised she loved them, they are adorable...melinda

Valerie said...

Oh these pot holders are great.

retdairyqueen said...

How could I not love them
To see the lovely mug go to my blog for a look
I was indeed lucky

Dandelion Quilts said...

Cute potholders...really cool.

abi said...

Those are gorgeous. Nice and Springy