Sunday, January 31, 2010

What a ride!

We had such an awesome weekend.. so much laughing. The class was the best class we've ever taken. Me & My Sister are so sweet and so much fun. Here is a picture of them holding our completed bags at the end of class..
They had balloons that we all had to pop thru out the class.. some balloons contained a winning ticket for a prize. We played games and had contests... And I came home with quite a few goodies!
And.. finally.. here is my bag! I love love love this bag.. and the pattern was fun to make.
The interior of the bag is that hot pink.

We asked the sisters if they enjoy being designers for Moda.. and they said "We pinch ourselves everyday!" I am so happy for them.. they have a job that they love and it showed!
Pin It

13 comments:

bettyp said...

I am a 'Bag Lady' ! Love the bag you made ! Sounds like loads of fun!!

Nichole said...

cute bag! sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Jamie said...

What fun! Your bag looks awesome! I love fun classes like that!

Val said...

I love your bag! It is gorgeous. So did you laugh as much as you thought? I want to take another class with my Mom. We always have so much fun.

Crystal Hendrix said...

How fun! That is awesome! What pattern is it for the bags?

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

what a super cute bag!

Thearica said...

I bet you did have a ton of fun! Love the bags!

Libby said...

What a great bag! and who doesnt love Moda? Sounds like you had a great time!
Libby

julia said...

That would be an awesome job. I love your bag. It sounds like a fun, fun day!

Diane said...

Cute bag! Great pizes too!

Lis Harwood said...

What a great day you had and what a stunning bag you made, I love it and the fact that it has a hot pink "secret", wow.

Mrs Quilty said...

Bags are so fun! What a fun time you had and prizes to boot! Sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Your bag is gorgeous, sounds like a real fun class.