Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rule Breakers!!!! Yep.. that's us.

Some of you may have noticed that both of our winners failed to post their Friday night results to their blogs on Saturday. (Rule #4).

Bobbi and I appologize for this oversite - we were in a hurry to get it posted since we were already delayed.

After a lengthy phone conversation - Bobbi and I have decided that we will still send the prizes to the winners.. and we promise to follow our own rules in the future. :-)

We are so happy that so many of you had a blast Friday Night.. and can't wait to see you all again in February.

Heidi and Bobbi Pin It

10 comments:

bettyp said...

This was my first FNSI and loved it !! So are you hosting one every month??
bp

Heidi said...

Yes Betty, we will be hosting one monthly. For February, we are looking at the 13th or the 19th. We will announce date soon.

I'm glad you have fun - that's what it's all about.

Patty said...

That's okay... rules are meant to be broken.
My husband is so happy that the Vikings are still in the running, he's been a fan since he was a kid!

Judy C said...

Had a great time on the Friday night sew in, looking forward to doing it again in February.

Holly Days Closet said...

I just joined the flicker group so I'm in it for next month.
Holly

Pat said...

First, Congradulations to the winners, Heidi.
I also had fun at your sew-in, and I'am looking forward to your next one. Glad Muffin behaved herself, as she usually does. Got a few things done. Thanks for you and Bobbi being such wonderful hosts.

Bev C said...

Congratulations to the winners. Hey girls rules are meant to be broken. You have done a wonderful job inspiring sewers across the globe. Happy days.

Dandelion Quilts said...

I really enjoyed my first Friday Night Sew in. Again, thank you for organizing the fun!

Sue said...

The Missus and I both had a ball on Friday night....ty for running the Sew-In. We both look forward to February.

Thearica said...

I am sorry I missed this sew in...I was out of town but had my sewing with me but no way to post the photos of what I worked on. I will see you in February! :)