Saturday, January 16, 2010

Friday Night's on Flickr

We have created a Flickr group "Friday Night Sew-in" for everyone to share what they worked on last night (and future Sew-in's).

The Flickr group is TOTALLY OPTIONAL! If you don't already share on Flickr - don't feel like you have to figure it out.

The objective of the Friday Night Sew-in's are to encourage us to take time for ourselves and work on something that we enjoy. And in the process - we are meeting some fantastically creative and friendly people.

So if you want to join the Flickr group.. get on over there and share! Pin It

10 comments:

Patty said...

Been there and posted :^)

Needled Mom said...

I'll have to go there and sign up. I just posted my small project on my blog.

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Great that will be easier to look at all the good things everyone made. I am under the name mamamianks

Val said...

I just posted my project. Better late than never right? Thank you for hosting this. I had a ball and it really encourages me to accomplish something in the sewing room. I have to tell you that I was so tired last night that I didn't think I would feel like sewing but I did. Thank you so much. I would not have been in the sewing room last night if it hadn't been for the sew in.

Maria said...

Wonderful idea now that you have GROWN so BIG.

SheilaC said...

whoopsie!! Ended up not being home Friday night, so I will have to "make it up" next Friday!!

Heading over to Flickr now to see what YOU guys were up to :)

SheilaC

Cath Ü said...

I joined this morning and up loaded pics.. don't know where they went...but I have been back and now managed to get them uploaded and visible... LOL
I have had fun checking out all the blogs too ... to see what was accomplished on Friday night... some gorgeous work out there..
Cath Ü

Nat Palaskas said...

Hi Heidi, thanks so much for organizing such a fun night. I enjoyed it and posted what I made on Friday night. I hope you will go over to visit - Hugs Nat

Micki said...

Thanks so much Heidi..I posted on my blog about it and had a blast in my jammies.
Micki

Libby said...

I put my pics up! I am definitely a Friday Night Sew In Junkie!! I can't get enough!
Libby