Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ever have one of these days??

Have you seen this commercial? I have never seen this TV show - but this commercial makes my husband and I laugh so much! This is what my kids do to me! I've joked many times about how many times they say "Mom" in one day.. it's crazy!



It makes me laugh every time!

I have a big announcement to make later this week! Stay Tuned!!

Also - don't forget to sign up for the Friday Night Sew-in coming on January 15th. All participants will be entered into a great GIVEAWAY!!!! For details.. click HERE. Pin It

9 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

I love that commercial!!
I feel like that all the time :)

Val said...

Been there and done that! Now it is GRAN, Gran, Gran.....! That commercial is hilarious. I can't wait until the sew in and the big announcement.

Needled Mom said...

I can see why you laugh at that one. That is hysterical. Been there....done that.....

Maria said...

Good one Heidi I remmember that well.

Oh my DD2 is going to participant in Friday Night Sew In but she does not have a blog.She says it is a good way of getting things done.

Unknown said...

it is a good one!!

Poppyprint said...

Hilarious. I'm sending this to my friend LOIS!! haha. I now have to do some research and find out what Friday night sew in is all about - sounds perfect for me!

Cath Ü said...

I have joined up for the Friday Night Sew-IN... This is the second time I have tried.... I hope I am in this time.....
Cath Ü

Cath Ü said...

Thanks for your e mail Heidi looking forward to starting...
Cath Ü

Patty said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Heidi. I think the Friday Night Sew-In will be a blast!